Sunday, December 07, 2008
There are days when you just feel so good about yourself, things are a-okay and you feel like you can get through the days, even if meant standing through a hailstorm. But there are days that just get to you, the littlest things make you feel as though you are falling apart and you can't seem to hold yourself together and get a grip on yourself. To the point that the measliest things make you be so hard on yourself, just because you simply allow yourself to be a victim of misery. It's miserably annoying, I know.
And yes, I'm having that demoralized thing going on. I feel so unworthy, belittled and I'm having just about -8910% of self-confidence and self-esteem right now. Fuck it's pathetic.
I feel pathetic for feeling pathetic in the first place. Self-wallowing pity disgusts me and I'm disgusting at this very moment.
I want to cry.
I am shitdeep depressed.
Labels: melalak
X O X O; 10:49 pm